CUSTOMER-CENTRIC MANAGED PRINT SERVICES CONSULTING
At Multiscope Document Solutions, we separate ourselves from the competition by genuinely focusing on our customers’ true needs. We achieve this through our Define, Measure & Optimize (DMO) analysis. In today’s marketplace, manufacturers have significant market share and local dealers have a smaller footprint. This situation results in an increased need for consulting services as organizations are relying on equipment manufacturers to provide hardware and software recommendations for their fleet. At Multiscope it’s all about the customer! Our hardware and software recommendations are not based on sales quotas or inventory turns. We have no “horse in the race;” it’s entirely about delivering what’s right for our customers to deliver performance, efficiency and cost effective solutions. We are a local dealer and have relationships with numerous manufacturers, which allows us to provide superior recommendations at the conclusion of our DMO Analysis. We drive breakthrough performance by helping your company define/refine your fleet, then assisting your company in building new ways of working to execute on that plan.
ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
- How can your fleet be optimized to assure your organization is utilizing the latest technology and reducing your carbon footprint?
- What important trends are impacting your fleet?
- What are your organization’s true needs from a hardware and software perspective?
- How are your employees utilizing hardware and software solutions that exist in your current fleet?
- How do the various manufacturer’s products compare and which manufacturer is best for your organization? Is more than one manufacturer a better solution for your organization?
- What are the pain points for your employees and how are the issues with your current fleet impacting productivity?
These are only a few of the important questions you need to consider when evaluating your managed print service provider. Multiscope’s consulting services can provide your organization with a thorough analysis of your fleet to answer all of these questions and more. The inherent value of our DMO analysis results in smarter decisions, significant cost savings, and efficient workflow.
MANAGED PRINT SERVICES
At Multiscope, we’re here to help you take control of your organization’s printing processes, reducing both IT involvement and expense. Our program begins with assuming responsibility for the support of your printing devices to free up IT time, then working with you to leverage your technology to reduce your overall print expense.
Multiscope’s Managed Print Services process starts with a complete, comprehensive review of your organization’s printing environment, resulting in a customized roadmap that leverages your technology to boost your bottom line.
MULTISCOPE’S MANAGED PRINT SERVICES:
- Provide you with one direct partner responsible for your printing services
- Allow your IT team to redirect time to projects that increase revenue or reduce expense
- Consolidate all devices (print, copy, fax) under one supplies and service agreement, regardless of manufacturer or model
- Leverage partnerships with leading manufacturers (Toshiba, Samsung, Canon, Océ)
- Eliminate the pain of printer-related IT calls
- Increase employee productivity by removing unnecessary steps from printing processes
- Align your document processes with your business needs
- Deliver proactive management of devices to anticipate needs
- Improve overall energy efficiency to further reduce costs
Your organization is focused on what you do best and shouldn’t have to focus on potential inefficiencies, higher costs or poor quality from a copy center or mailroom. At Multiscope, one of the things we do best is deliver outstanding document services to our customers that cut costs and deliver superior quality through outsourced mailroom and copy center services. By outsourcing your mailroom and copy center to Multiscope, you gain the knowledge of a leading commercial printing organization with the trained staff, workflow expertise and capacity to meet any and all of your organization’s document needs.
Multiscope delivers the most advanced workflow solutions to our customers through our partnerships with the leading providers of workflow technology. We are dedicated to delivering services that help our customers eliminate inefficiencies in their businesses, boosting their bottom lines, and increasing productivity.
Our experts will work to identify the workflow solution that is right for your organization and deliver a scalable, intuitive technology solution. Our solutions help you gain greater control, visibility, and efficiency into your document workflows and measure usage, printing and copying costs, user activity, groups, or departments. Each software solution we provide can deliver robust reporting capabilities, allowing you to make the most effective use of your resources.
By automating your document workflow, you can realize greater efficiencies in processes throughout your organization with our cloud-based, mobile-device-supported secure solutions for areas that include:
- Human resources
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Shipping and receiving
- Medical records
- Legal documents
- Government records
OUR PARTNER BRANDS
RELIABILITY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
When you need new equipment or software, Multiscope has the expertise and the partnerships to deliver the solution that meets the needs of your organization, whether large or small.
From multifunction printer scanners to desktop printers to scanners, digital signage, and beyond, we will assess your current printing situation and provide not only the hardware, but the most efficient and cost-effective software solution for you.
PRICING AND WARRANTIES
Because of our expertise and partnership with virtually every major equipment provider, we can offer manufacturer direct pricing. Additionally, we extend the manufacturer’s 90-day warranty to the life of the product. And, we offer maintenance-only programs with like-new devices with the same warranty and guarantees as new equipment.
Multiscope is uniquely positioned to not only give you the solution that’s right for your environment but, also, to provide the highest level of service and customization of your equipment to ensure that it’s perfectly suited for your needs.